Rebecca is one of the home grown partners in the firm having trained with the firm joining in 1995 and she qualified as a Solicitor in 1997.
Rebecca is a specialist conveyancing solicitor undertaking all aspects of residential property work including leasehold and freehold sales, purchases, re-mortgages, buy to let, transfers of equity, right to buy and shared ownership.
She regularly acts for private and commercial investors both in the UK and overseas in their purchases and re-sales of properties “off-plan” from developers, including bulk purchases.
She is experienced in the residential property market in London and Manchester in particular London Docklands, acting on high value residential properties for individuals, businesses and companies alike.
Admitted as a Solicitor in 1997
Gawor & Co 1995 – present
Jason Ham ( Consultant )
Jason has been a solicitor for over 16 years with extensive training and experience in commercial property work with Firms in the City of London and the West End. Jason’s expertise includes acquisitions and sales of commercial and investment properties, development sites, the management of retail and industrial estates with clients ranging from individuals, partnerships, companies to large blue chip property holding companies, nightclubs and restaurants.
Examples of client work
- A £50 million sale and lease-back refinancing transaction involving 48 properties for a well known high street retailer
- The purchase of a portfolio of shops and various properties in China Town London on behalf of an individual property developer
- Multi property auction sales for a PLC Property Company
- Advising on the acquisition, leasing and fitting out of the largest hair salon in the UK
- Acting on behalf of various medium-sized property investors in connection with the development of their commercial property portfolios
- Acting on behalf of various clients in connection with acquisition of nightclubs and bar/restaurants (including one of the most successful burlesque clubs in the city)
- The purchase of a small and private airfield
- Residential Conveyancing for high net worth individuals
- Short term leases for high-tech companies
Admitted as a Solicitor 1994, Paisner & Co Solicitors 1995-2000;
Howard Kennedy Solicitors (Partner) 2000-2004;
Gawor & Co. C Partner 2004 – present.
Contact details :
Having trained and qualified as a Solicitor with Gawor & Co, Neeru has gained a vast amount of experience within the Docklands and East London areas and her client base ranges from individuals, partnerships, local and offshore companies and investors.
She has experience in residential and commercial property matters and can deal with all aspects of your transaction to include financing work. She has also gained experience in residential development work and plot purchases/sales with involvement in many transactions in Canary Wharf.
- Other aspects of her work involve some of the following:-
- Leasehold and freehold sales and purchases of residential property
- Negotiating commercial leases and contracts
- Assignments and sub-sales of residential “off plan” contracts
- Dealing with commercial tenants in liquidation and the sale of their leases
Admitted as a Solicitor in 2006
Gawor & Co 2004 – present
Partner Sameer has experience in a broad range of commercial and residential property work,
including freehold acquisitions, developments, transfer & disposals, option agreements, secured lending and acquisition of business & property assets.
Sameer advises a broad range of clients including property developers, landlords, investors, retail and other occupational tenants, motor dealerships, restaurateurs, lenders, trusts and private individuals.
Examples of client work:-
- Acquisition and development of property for residential and commercial use
- Advising on the acquisition, leasing and fitting out of restaurants, bars and retail shops
- Acting for a large investor with a £100m investment programme in commercial and industrial property in the UK
- Advising developers on their on their obligations under Section 106 Agreements
Admitted as a Solicitor in 2004, Amphlett Lissimore 2002-2007;
Gawor & Co 2007 – present
Mark Gawor is the senior partner and founder of the Firm.
Mark completed his training and qualified with a Lincolns Inn Firm in 1984, since then he has been a Partner and Consultant in firms of Solicitors and established his own Solicitors practice in 1996.
He has been involved in the property world as a Solicitor, Developer and Investor for over 30 years and has a vast knowledge and wealth of experience available to clients and other members of the firm in all aspects of property transactions and matters.
Admitted as a Solicitor in 1984, Trowers & Hamlins 1975 – 1984
A W Kemp & Co Solicitors (Partner) 1984 – 1992
Rouse & Co Solicitors (Consultant) 1992 – 1996
Gawor & Co 1996 – present
Contact details :